Monday, November 9, 2009

Catch up!

Ok so its been a while since i actually up dated this!
so i had 2take 2days off college last week coz i had my driving on wednesday in tralee and i PASSED!!!! second time round but who cares d main thing is i passed! had an awful feeling i was after failing but i passed! so happy, no losser plates 4me anymore!!!
So wednesday nite dad took us all out for a chinese after i passed my test and on d way out i found a phone, was gonna keep it as i lost my one but felt bad so handed it in 2d gardas an abt 2min later a girl turned up and asked if a phone had been turned in! :)
so proud of me!! :)

also this wkend was the new opening of Bobs so we had 2go for dinner der on sun! it was v nice and i will prob go bac 4more. my brother went 2d actual opening and he said der was a good crowd der, hope it goes well for them now!

watched Xfactor last nite and was so dissapointed that the twins got through and poor lucy got kicked out coz simon put it 2dead lock, for a man who hates d twins i dont see why he put it 2deadlock! it was stupid on his behalf but wot can we do, d twins are entertaining but they cannot sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment