Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Bday wk



So last wed was my 20th bday :( so sad im getting old now.


but we didnt have any classes on wed so we all headed out tues nite 4my bday, an it was joans bday tues so she did sumthing at hers an i did sumthing at mine an we all meet up in town! it was a really good nite, loved my new dress 4d nite! cant wait 2wear it again! meet a few of d lads out 4m home aswel so it was a savage nite, an of course got a few free drinks! sure wot more could u ask 4!




got sum really nice presents, gonna be seeing Pink in d summer in thomand park, think dat is one of d best presents dat ive gotten. Mag got me a book all abt Jacob 4m Twilight! cant wait 2jst look at it, he is so hot!!!:) Julie and Amanda got me a savage pink hoodie aswel, love it! mum and Anita came home yesterday from america and dey bought me bac sum lovely things, a new DKNY hoodie, a Bears Top, and a fab chain with a heart on it, der so pretty!! love all d things dey brought bac, d sweets were fairly sick tho, d americans cant make nice sweets like we can!

Sat nite me and d girls went 2pizza hut and 2d cinema 2see new moon!!!!!!!!!!! it was savage, better dan d first film! gonna go see it again during d wk wit my sis i think :) after d cinema we went onto newmarket 4a few drinks, and surprise surprsie der wasnt many out, but wot would u expect 4 a shit hole like newmarket! but me and d girls made our own fun and it was a pretty good nite over all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment