Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend

so we had last fri off which was great, went out thurs nite for dinner for my mums bday back in killarney. then on fri me and my sister went shopping to killarney for a few things for tues nite as im having a bit of a get 2gether 4my bday. so i got a new dress for d nite and i must say im after falling in love wit it, its savage! cant wait for tues nite now :)

sat nite i went 2bally for a few drinks wit one of my friends as it was her bday on fri! she headed off 2killarney wit a group of people but i couldnt go as i was going 2dublin on sunday 2go 2d rugby match, it was great craic up in dublin, jst got in on time 2make d match. we missed d first train but how bad d main thing is we made it 2d match. delilghted that Ireland didnt lose a draw is better dan nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment