Monday, November 2, 2009

wot a bad start 2d wkend :(

So thurs nite i went out for halloween and had a great nite, d only bad thing that happened 2me was i lost my phone :( i wouldnt mind but i actually really liked my phone it was all; pretty and pink and had pics of my little rocky and rex in it! :( i also lost all my nos which is a bit of a pain in d ass but ill get em all bac in time i suppose. so i can get over lossing my phone but then fri nite i was dropping my brother up 2d village and wot do u think happened my poor little dorethy?? (shes my little red micra, 93 wit paint flying off it, but still gotta love her) she only went and broke down on me rite in d middle of the village outside Johnny D's!! Jer tried and tried 2get her started but with no luck so we rang dad who came up an tried yet again 2start d car! i mean wot is d point in trying 2start it when jer couldnt start it?? so as my poor little dorethy wasnt gonna start we decided 2push it jst a little more into d footpath so it wouldnt be in anyones way and on home we went. in d morning we had 2ring Denis Casey 2cum bac and fix d car 4us and it turned out d distributer was after going in it! hopefully its fixed now for a good while, dont like it when my baby is sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment